550 Years - From a Local Inn to Hotel Angelo Engel
The 4-star Hotel Angelo Engel, run and guided for four generations by the family Demetz, glows with true South Tyrolean charm.
"Unter Ur", is the original name of the old inn back in 1547 run by Jakob von Ur. In 1779 the angel appears in the shield of the inn. The German expression “Unter Ur” means “under the clock” and was, in the Tyrolean areas, used to indicate a location south of the church.